You are reading

Man Forces Woman To Perform Sex Act at Gunpoint in Jackson Heights Early Friday: NYPD

Suspect (NYPD)

June 21, 2021 By Christina Santucci

Police are looking for a man who allegedly forced a 31-year-old woman at gunpoint to perform a sex act on him in Jackson Heights last week.

The suspect approached the woman just after 2 a.m. Friday near 78th Street and Roosevelt Avenue and displayed a firearm, the NYPD said.

A spokesperson for the Police Department said that the man walked the victim to the back of a home on 78th Street, and talked and ate food before he allegedly pulled out the gun and forced her to perform a sex act.

The attacker then swiped the woman’s bag, which had her wallet and cell phone inside, and fled, the NYPD said.

The victim was transported to Elmhurst Hospital for treatment, and she was in stable condition, police said.

Cops described the suspect as a Hispanic man with a goatee who was wearing a black hoodie, black sweatpants, white sneakers and a black mask. He was also carrying a drawstring bag.

Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782) or submit tips through the CrimeStoppers website.

email the author: news@queenspost.com
No comments yet

Leave a Comment
Reply to this Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before being posted.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recent News

QBP Richards, advocates rally to demand Mayor Adams restore funding to City’s libraries

May. 17, 2024 By Gabriele Holtermann

A rally was held at the Queens Public Library at Forest Hills on May 16, during which Queens Borough President Donovan Richards, Queens Public Library President and CEO Dennis Walcott, union reps and library advocates called on Mayor Eric Adams to reverse the proposed $58.3 million budget cuts to the New York Public Library (NYPL), the Brooklyn Public Library (BPL), and the Queens Public Library (QBL) for Fiscal Year 2025, which begins on July 1, 2024.

Queens elected officials secure $70 million from New York State Budget for school safety equipment in religious and independent schools

May. 17, 2024 By Anthony Medina

Religious and independent schools throughout the city will soon receive additional funding for school safety equipment, thanks to Assemblymember Andrew Hevesi and State Senator Michael Gianaris, who, after extensive advocacy efforts, successfully secured $70 million from the New York State Budget for 2024-25 for Non-Public School Safety Equipment (NPSE) grants.