You are reading

NYPD: Three Teens Throw 17-Year-Old to Ground in Flushing, Steal Sneakers and Wallet

GMaps and NYPD

May 2, 2018 By Christian Murray

Three teenagers knocked a 17-year-old boy to the ground in Flushing Saturday and then took his sneakers and wallet, police said.

The suspects allegedly approached the victim from behind in front of 143-32 Quince Ave. at around 12:30 pm April 28 and pushed him to the ground. They then removed his sneakers and took his wallet that contained $10 in cash and a debit card, police said.

The suspects then fled to a white 4-door sedan northbound on Quince Ave. The police have released video of the incident.

The victim suffered lacerations to his knees and arms and was taken to Flushing Hospital in stable condition.

The three suspects are described as light-skinned males between 17 to 20 years old.

One was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and dark colored pants; another was last seen wearing a black hooded sweater, red sweatpants with white stripes on its sides and black sneakers.

The third suspect was last seen wearing a red T-shirt, dark colored pants and white sneakers.

Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).

 

email the author: news@queenspost.com

3 Comments

Click for Comments 
Tim

This is DiBlasio’s NYC-quality of life crimes mean nothing to him. If this was a transgender person, these little hoodlums would be in jail already.

Reply
Mama

I hope they find these low life that don’t have no education and think because they are in a group they are F****** tough. Hope they catch them and throw them in jail where they belong.

9
1
Reply

Leave a Comment
Reply to this Comment

All comments are subject to moderation before being posted.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recent News

Flushing man indicted in fatal collision that killed 10-year-old boy in East Elmhurst last month: DA

A Flushing man was indicted by a Queens grand jury in a fatal collision that killed an 8-year-old boy in East Elmhurst last month.

Jose Barcia, 52, is accused of speeding through a crosswalk while making a left turn, killing Bayron Palomino Arroyo and injuring his 10-year-old brother Bradley on Mar. 13. The grand jury indictment was filed on Apr. 18, and Barcia will be arraigned on May 2, according to Queens District Attorney Melinda Katz.

Dozens of restaurant and small business owners urge Sen. Ramos to support the $8B Metropolitan Park proposal at Citi Field

Around fifty restaurant and small business owners from Corona, Jackson Heights, and East Elmhurst signed a letter asking state Senator Jessica Ramos to support the $8 billion Metropolitan Park proposal from New York Mets owner Steve Cohen and Hard Rock International to build a casino and entertainment complex on the parking lot adjacent to Citi Field.

Jessica Rico, the owner of Mojitos Restaurant & Bar in Jackson Heights, hand-delivered the letter to a Ramos staffer while the Senator was in Albany on April 19.

Crunching the Queens crime numbers: grand larcenies down across borough, rapes halved in the north, robberies decrease in the south

Apr. 17, 2024 By Ethan Marshall

The number of grand larcenies across Queens was down during the 28-day period from March 18 to April 14, compared to the same period of time last year, according to the latest crime stats released by the NYPD Monday. At the same time, rapes and robberies decreased significantly in northern and southern Queens, respectively.